Monday, March 25, 2013

Bracelets anyone?!

My venture for the perfect accessory lead me to design my own...

I have always loved the idea of the beaded shamballa bracelet, but there were no options for Muslim women because many of them displayed crosses.  I am an avid online shopper or online window shopper some may say, and trust me when I say I could not find anything hijabi friendly in this type of style. So, what is a girl to do.... Create her own hijabi/Muslimah friendly bracelet. I have been selling them online at www.styledbyzubaidah.com and my girls are loving them already! Here are a few sisters from instagram wearing them.








This has been a true labor of love and I am very pleased to finally release them to my muslimahs out there.
Girls these are for you!!! Purchase yours today at www.styledbyzubaidah.com

2 comments:

  1. Loving my Allah bracelet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As salaamu aliakum. I would like to order a bracelet but it appears your website is down. Is there any other way I can purchase one?

    Karimah
    tlcb29@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!